Basic and advanced flexible endoscopic techniques will be presented by experienced surgeons and endoscopists, with didactic boards of endoscopic images, clinical case videos and then practical training hands-on sessions. You will learn key endoscopic procedures in a structured way, with mentorship from world-renowned experts in the field with access to the latest technologies and techniques.
In the second year, applicants will pursue one of the following pathways:
- Bariatric Endoscopy
- ERCP & EUS
- Dissection Techniques
Access to high-quality courses designed by experts on the EVE e-learning platform
Access to a complete and coached training through innovative workshops: dry, ex vivo and in vivo.
Access to our partner centers where you will be able to take part in surgical endoscopy or minimally invasive surgical procedures.
À la fin du programme les étudiants pourront
During the First Year - M1
- Acquire endoscopic management of common surgical complications: bleeding, perforations, leaks and fistulas, stenosis...
- Acquire basic endoscopy skills required to form a foundation in the practice of flexible endoscopy.
- Address the indications, techniques, and results of the most common procedures in flexible endoscopy.
During the Second Year - M2
According to the selected pathway:
- Acquire the necessary skills to perform endoscopic sleeve gastroplasty and suturing techniques.
- Acquire the necessary skills to perform ERCP and EUS.
- Acquire the necessary skills to perform endoscopic ablation and resection techniques: RFA, EMR and ESD.
- Acquire the necessary skills to perform submucosal tunneling techniques: POEM, POP, STER ...
Combine the best
to learn, practice
and improve yourself
platform with interactive
and video sessions
Administrative Registration Fees
For the Year 2022-2023 :
- Registration: 243 €
- CVEC (Student and Campus Life Contribution): 92 €
Only open as continuing training
- First year: 4000 €
- Second year: 4500 €