Basic and advanced flexible endoscopic techniques will be presented by experienced surgeons and endoscopists, with didactic boards of endoscopic images, clinical case videos and then practical training hands-on sessions. You will learn key endoscopic procedures in a structured way, with mentorship from world-renowned experts in the field with access to the latest technologies and techniques.
In the second year, applicants will pursue one of the following pathways:
- Bariatric Endoscopy
- ERCP & EUS
- Dissection Techniques
Access to high-quality courses designed by experts on the EVE e-learning platform
Access to a complete and coached training through innovative workshops: dry, ex vivo and in vivo.
Access to our partner centers where you will be able to take part in surgical endoscopy or minimally invasive surgical procedures.
At the end of the program students will have
During the First Year - M1
- Acquire endoscopic management of common surgical complications: bleeding, perforations, leaks and fistulas, stenosis...
- Acquire basic endoscopy skills required to form a foundation in the practice of flexible endoscopy.
- Address the indications, techniques, and results of the most common procedures in flexible endoscopy.
During the Second Year - M2
According to the selected pathway:
- Acquire the necessary skills to perform endoscopic sleeve gastroplasty and suturing techniques.
- Acquire the necessary skills to perform ERCP and EUS.
- Acquire the necessary skills to perform endoscopic ablation and resection techniques: RFA, EMR and ESD.
- Acquire the necessary skills to perform submucosal tunneling techniques: POEM, POP, STER ...
Combine the best
to learn, practice
and improve yourself
platform with interactive
and video sessions
Administrative Registration Fees
For the Year 2023-2024 :
- Registration: 243 €
- CVEC (Student and Campus Life Contribution): 100 €
Only open as continuing training
- First year: 4000 €
- Second year: 4500 €